Ready for the 2017 softball season? Whether it is going to a practice or playing a game, softball players have a lot of softball gear to bring along. Having the right gear bag can make it much easier for a player to keep their equipment in good condition and tote it around. All players need a bag which fits all of their gear in easily and which is comfortable for them to carry.
Top Bat Bags
Getting a new softball bag is a great way to start off the season, whether your young player is a starting playing for the first time, or has several seasons behind her. Her confidence will increase when she brings her favorite softball bat and other equipment in one of these top softball bag types and styles of 2017:
Built for the diamond and wherever you need to go to play, the Easton Walk-Off is a premium sport utility backpack with:
- Unique external helmet holder.
- Pockets for holding 2 softball bats externally.
- Dual zipper with 3 “J” style gear hooks.
- Hook for hanging on dugout fence.
- Extra space inside the bag for equipment.
- Vented shoe compartment.
- Pockets and storage spaces, including a laptop sleeve.
DeMarini Voodoo Rebirth
This version of the popular DeMarini backpack takes it up a level with:
- Neoprene bat sleeves and composite waterproof material.
- Eight color choices.
- Customization area with removable insert.
- Plenty of room for a helmet, gloves, cleats, and extra equipment.
Louisville Slugger Series 7 Stick Pack
The spacious storage compartment of this bag has a large opening. In addition, the bag features:
- 2 neoprene bat sleeves.
- J-style fence hook.
- Removable personalization panel.
- Comfort padding on straps.
- Space for a helmet with facemask.
- Mesh pockets for water bottles.
Choosing a Catcher’s Bag
Catchers have the most equipment to carry out of anyone on the softball team and they need a specialized catchers gear bag. Because of the weight of the equipment, catcher’s equipment bags are wheeled. Check out the top 2017 styles:
With easy access to the footwear compartment, the Mizuno Samurai offers convenience as well as durable off-road wheels. Furthermore, it offers:
- Zip pouch embroidery panel.
- Spots for 2 bats.
- Accessory compartment for valuables.
Louisville Slugger Catch-All
With a high rise wheel chassis and rigid bottom, this bag has a stable roll. It features:
- Internal holsters for leg guards.
- Extra room for chest protector and other gear.
- Lockable bat compartment.
- Mesh helmet sack.
With full bottom rails and bracketed inline wheels, the Easton offers strength and durability. This bag has:
- Reinforced straps which stabilize load disbursement.
- Large pockets.
- A separate bat compartment which holds 4 bats.
- Telescoping handle.
- Wide-set wheels to prevent tipping over.
Whether you are in the market for a new fastpitch softball bat, catcher’s gear, or a new glove, Longstreth Sporting Goods is uniquely able to help you make the best choice. We offer a superior selection of the top choices of equipment designed with the young female player in mind. Better yet, our experience in outfitting young women players is second-to-none. Contact Longstreth for customization options on team orders of 12 or more bags.